Kara and I are thinking that future installments may be something more along the lines of Dr. Kara and Nurse Batjew, simply because I think we’re running out of ways to answer the same question over and over again. PLEASE, send us some different kinds of questions.
When I first started playing Red Orchestra 2 for the PC I was completely and utterly destroyed. Having never played any of the titles in the RO series, I came into the game's beta blind and unaware of the nonstop shellacking that awaited me.… Read More
- A deep look at our readiness for an always-online console
- Telltale explains why a “shit-house crazy” battle was cut from The Walking…
- Indie devs share what they love and hate about the largest digital distribution platforms
- You’ve been playing Monopoly wrong your entire life. Here’s how to fix it
- Rubber stamping someone’s life: on bureaucracy, immigration, and video games