I’ve been getting a lot of interesting replies to my Warcraft questions, and I’d just like to thank everyone for proving me wrong and not sending me slew after slew of insulting emails about how I’m just “R0X0Red” or whatever. I feel I have a better insight to what’s being done and now I have a new beef. My beef is with the Battlenet MATCHING SYSTEM. Level 1 people should not be paired up against Level 7. Seriously, it’s just wasting both our time and making ME frustrated and angry. Not all rushers are off the hook though. There are plenty of BAD PEOPLE out there who do things just to be MEAN and UNFUN. Herr Monkey also mentioned something about some people who have been playing a long time creating new accounts for themselves just to womp on newbies, simply because they’re bad people. BAD, BAD PEOPLE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM.
This weekend a stadium in Shanghai will be Read More
- Consoles aren’t very profitable, and it’s been that way for about a decade
- Denis Dyack and Kotaku argue over X-Men Destiny story as Eternal Darkness…
- Why Valve let two fired engineers keep its secret augmented reality project
- A deep look at our readiness for an always-online console
- Telltale explains why a “shit-house crazy” battle was cut from The Walking…