Yes I know that lots of other websites say they get no lag in CVS 2. Some of you are suggesting it might be a problem on my end, that maybe I have a shitty connection… That hurts. That is like a guy telling you his marriage is going down hill and you say “well did you ever think that maybe your dick is too small?”
I never once experienced lag in MechAssault so I can’t imagine how it could be a problem on my end all of a sudden. Maybe Bob internet over at Verizon just doesn’t want me playing CVS 2 and every time he sees me load it up through his magical telescope he flips a giant switch labeled “Fuck Gabe” and my connection goes from DSL to 56 k in the space of a second.
It honestly isn’t that bad anymore. I would say that about 80% of the games I play are silky smooth. The other 20% though are lagfests that I end up having to just quit out of.