Bungie decided to make their most recent Halo 2 update in our forum. They are all really nice guys and had they told me of their intentions I would have begged them to reconsider. They post these updates in forums all the time but I don’t think they really understood just how bad ours is. The only reason it still exists is because at some point someone in there will blow up a nursing home full of senior citizens and the FBI will want a history of their online activities. It’s really just a big pile of evidence that we’ll hand over to the authorities the second they stop posting pictures of their asses and start killing people.
There is something unique about the games that come out of Kiev. The games that are made here are consistent in their tone and themes: Read More
- Why Valve let two fired engineers keep its secret augmented reality project
- A deep look at our readiness for an always-online console
- Telltale explains why a “shit-house crazy” battle was cut from The Walking…
- Indie devs share what they love and hate about the largest digital distribution platforms
- You’ve been playing Monopoly wrong your entire life. Here’s how to fix it